Page 1 sur 1

RS drive out in Fribourg Canton, Switzerland

MessagePublié: 01 Mai 2010 19:00
par Grumpybeard
Salut guys and girls,

Took the RS out for a spin exploring the beautiful Swiss canton of Fribourg, around the Chateau dOex and Juan area last weekend. Fantastic quiet roads with great asphalt, beautiful scenary and the Juan pass was so good I did it twice.

I wish I had better editing software with me to brighten some of the pics a little, but nevertheless I hope you enjoy the photo album, apologies for the rather large number of pics!

Im in Vevey, if anyone wants to hook up to go for a drive sometime give me a shout. And hi to the FW RSII VD***555 (I think) that I saw in Vevey last weekend :)

http://s806.photobucket.com/albums/yy342/Grumpbeard/RS%20Drive%20out%20around%20Chateau%20dOex%20and%20Juan/

Re: RS drive out in Fribourg Canton, Switzerland

MessagePublié: 02 Mai 2010 21:47
par deejayprod
Everyone knows that Fribourg is the most beautiful place of the world!

I start to work in Vevey on the 10th of may, to the 4th of june....if you come to the festival "animai", ask for "David the civilist"....i'll give you a beer :-)

my job will be on the market place...do you know where I can leave my car during the day? I saw several "10 hours places" around the CEPV...but I think they will be taken by storm in the morning

Re: RS drive out in Fribourg Canton, Switzerland

MessagePublié: 03 Mai 2010 21:15
par Grumpybeard
Hey deejayprod,

Message sent rgds place to park car :)

Re: RS drive out in Fribourg Canton, Switzerland

MessagePublié: 04 Mai 2010 0:26
par math74
It is funny, I made the same crosses this weekend with my RS, chateau d'oex, jaunpass... 8)

Re: RS drive out in Fribourg Canton, Switzerland

MessagePublié: 04 Mai 2010 22:22
par Grumpybeard
Next time you're up this way Math74 give me a shout, we'll go for a spin :)

Re: RS drive out in Fribourg Canton, Switzerland

MessagePublié: 05 Mai 2010 12:29
par math74
:super: But with the sun!!!